Lean Six Sigma Coaching, Project Coaching
Coaching Projects & Teams
Development of self-competence to successful coaching, practical and implementation-oriented.
Managers, project managers, team leaders, HR managers, and consultants who are already coach, and wish to deepen their coaching skills.
The seminar qualifies participants as a coach.Participants should be able to apply systemic-analytical coaching in their processes qualitatively. Coaching methods, techniques and tools. Build your own coaching attitude, your own coaching self-understanding and individual coaching style
On the subject:
Coaching improves access to strengths, creates the optimal prerequisites to achieve goals faster and easier and is the central pivot for an optimal project process. You can book coaching independently of a training or a deepening of a training.
• Coordination and approval of a coaching contract and coaching plan (quantification starting position, goal, roles, dates and intensity of the coaching)
• Action Plan Coachee
• Coaching indicators
• Rating Coach, rating coachee
• Coaching phases and questioning techniques in coaching
• Role analysis and role consulting
• Dealing with resistances in the coaching process.
• Dealing with crises, conflicts and conflicts
• Coaching methods and case studies
• Exercise coaching in group work
• Goal check and completion in coaching
• Evaluation of coaching processes
• Evaluation of training
After the end of the training the participant receives the certificate "Coach".
2 Days Training
This training can also be carried out in-house. For an in-house training, we will be happy to make an offer.
Scope of Services and Participation Fee:
Course Costs: 2.980,- EUR plus VAT
The participation fee has to be paid before the start of the course.
The Service Includes:
• Detailed training documents as pdf file on USB stick
• Numerous MINITAB® data files for the exercises
• Numerous Excel tools
• Certificate Coach
• A pleasant training atmosphere in the hotel with excellent catering and the best service
Jeder Teilnehmer muss über einen Laptop mit der Software Microsoft® Excel ab 2003, Adobe® Reader® ab 5.0 verfügen.
Place Training1 Training2
Düsseldorf 12.04-13.04.2021 03.05-04.05.2021
Düsseldorf 22.11-23.11.2021 06.12-07.12.2021
Stuttgart 12.04-13.04.2021 03.05-04.05.2021
Stuttgart 22.11-23.11.2021 06.12-07.12.2021