On-Line Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Practical Examples and Concrete Instructions to Execute Projects
Engineers, scientists, engineers and technicians from research and development, production planning, manufacturing and quality management from manufacturing and service companies.
SSI - Six Sigma & Innovation offers a challenging training program for Lean Six Sigma Green Belts, carried out by experienced Master Black Belts. In an intensive, practice-oriented training, the participants learn the individual phases in the realization of Six Sigma projects. They are empowered to lead project teams, select the appropriate Six Sigma tools, successfully apply them, and lead Six Sigma projects to success. From training week two, each participant will present their project progress in the form of project reviews.
Define and Measure
• What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Presentation of the Lean Six Sigma Strategy
- Implementation of Lean Six Sigma in the company
• Tasks of the Green Belts, Black Belts
• Customer request, VOC "Voice of Customer", CTS "Critical to Satisfaction" tree, SIPOC
• Process mapping
• Cause-effect diagram, error-possibility and influence analysis FMEA
• Basic descriptive statistics
• Key figures for measuring process performance
• Analysis of measurement systems
• Process capability
• Lean Six Sigma Roadmap
• Presentation of the participants' Six Sigma projects
• Trainings with MINITAB®
Analyse, Improve, Control
• Project review
• Lean Six Sigma Roadmap
• Areas of trust
• Statistical tests
• Variance analysis
• Calculation of optimal test scope (Power and Sample Size)
• Correlation and regression analysis
• Multivariable analysis
• Statistical experimental planning DOE (full-factorial experimental plan)
• Practical course "Helicopter Experiment"
• Quality charts for quantitative and qualitative characteristics
• Financial assessment of Lean Six Sigma projects
• Overview Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
• Training with MINITAB®
After the end of the course the participant receives the "Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate".
After the successful completion of the Six Sigma project the participant receives the "Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt" certificate. The content of the qualification corresponds to the Six Sigma concept of the American Society for Quality Management ASQ
8 days On-Line Training with minimum 4 participants (2 weeks to 4 days each), respectively
- Mondays from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm,
- Tuesdays to Thursdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and
This training can also be carried out in-house. For an in-house training, we will be happy to make an offer.
Scope of Services and Participation Fee:
Course Costs: 4.400,- EUR plus VAT
The participation fee has to be paid before the start of the course.
The Service Includes:
• Detailed training documents as pdf file
• Numerous MINITAB® data files for the exercises
• Numerous Excel tools
• Certificate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Each participant must have a laptop with the software Microsoft® Excel from 2003, MINITAB® from R15, Adobe® Reader® from 5.0 onwards.