Process Auditor VDA Training
Process Auditor VDA 6.3 Training
Performing successful process audits based on the revised VDA6.3
Quality engineers, buyers, auditors as well as quality managers and executives.
The participants should learn how internal and external process audits are carried out along the entire supply chain in a practical manner.
On the subject:
The process audits are performed for the process-oriented optimization of business processes:
• is used to qualify new suppliers as well as to evaluate existing suppliers
• can be used internally or externally throughout the product life cycle
• Risk minimization along the entire supply chain
• during the product development and manufacturing processes, risks and potential for improvement can be detected in time
Reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction as well as significantly competitiveness.
• Content and orientation of the VDA 6.3 process auditing
• Audit preparation
- Audit planning
- Application of the questionnaire
• Performing Audit
- Quantitative assessment and classification
- Proof of evidence and documentation
• Audit follow-up
- Actions - Definition and tracking
• Workshops and group work to deepen the theory
After the end of the course the participant receives the certificate "Process Auditor VDA 6.3 SSI".
This training can also be carried out in-house. For an in-house training, we will be happy to make an offer.
Scope of Services and Participation Fee:
Course Costs: 2.980,- EUR plus VAT
The participation fee has to be paid before the start of the course.
The Service Includes:
• Detailed training documents as pdf file on USB stick
• Free process auditing template
• Certificate Processauditor VDA 6.3 SSI
• A pleasant training atmosphere in the hotel with excellent catering and the best service
Each participant must have a laptop with the software Microsoft® Excel from 2003, Adobe® Reader® from 5.0 onwards.
Place Training1 Training2
Düsseldorf 12.04-13.04.2021 03.05-04.05.2021
Düsseldorf 22.11-23.11.2021 06.12-07.12.2021
Stuttgart 12.04-13.04.2021 03.05-04.05.2021
Stuttgart 22.11-23.11.2021 06.12-07.12.2021